cakra or chakra
चक्र – roata, cerc, ciclu
- valtoare de energie
- literally meaning “wheels”, in yoga this refers to the seven energy or “life force” centers lying from the base of the spine to the head.
- literally, the wheel of a wagon; metaphorically, one of the psycho-energetic centers of the subtle body (sukshma-sharira); in Buddhist yoga, five such centers are known, while in Hindu yoga often seven or more such centers are mentioned
- energy center; the basic system has seven chakras (root, sacrum, solar plexus, heart, throat, third eye and crown), each of which is associated with a color, element, syllable, significance, etc.
- Yoga Table or Crab Pose
- Table to Child Pose.
चन्द्र – “chand” – Luna, chandra – specific lunii, in semnul lunii
- Ida nadi
- A thin, round flat bread.
- Four Limbed Staff Pose, Yoga Low Plank Pose.
- Psychic space in front of the closed eyes, just behind the forehead.
- State of consciousness where being, consciousness, and bliss shines.
- Hand gesture in which the first finger is kept at the root of the thumb, the last three fingers are unfolded.
- A stage in the experience of the rise of kundalini when the breath stops and becomes congealed low in the body.
- a common hand gesture (mudra) in meditation (dhyana), which is formed by bringing the tips of the index finger and the thumb together, while the remaining fingers are kept straight
- the superconscious ultimate Reality (see atman, brahman)
चित्त – psihicul, mintea
- ordinary consciousness, the mind, as opposed to cit